We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content.
The Videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
· Understand the creative team brief and work creatively to produce the desired product.
· Film videos on set or on location.
· Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
· Plan the shoot with the creative team.
· Edit footage in post-production.
· Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
· Writing/editing scripts for video production.
· Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating, and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
· Create drawing, photography, composition, and other traditional ways of developing skill in image-making. animation, motion graphics, or 3D design.
· Refine video by integrating relevant animations and effects.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Arts/Media/Communication, Arts/Creative Design and/or equivalent.
· At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop, After Effect, Premium Pro
· Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
· Use time management skills to work within tight deadlines, capturing action and once-in-a-lifetime moments on camera.
· Can be multitasking and attention to details.
· Stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
Successful candidate can look forward for attractive remuneration, career growth and opportunity for professional development. Thank you for your application but we regret that only SHORTLISTED candidates will be notified.
Copyright © 98 Percent Sdn Bhd. All Rright Reserved.